Martin Luther School
- Martin Luther School was founded in 1859 in Philadelphia as an orphanage.
- Located today in Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania, Silver Springs promotes trauma recovery and family reunification in a nurturing and healing environment with a quality educational program.
- Through trauma-informed approaches children are helped to heal and manage the overwhelming feelings and memories of the bad, sad and scary things that have happened to them.
- The children's program offers comprehensive services including residential treatment for children ages 6-14, special education for grades K through 8, and community based services.
- Silver Springs provides a continuum of care that begins when a child enters care and continues well after a child leaves our programs.
- Family involvement is essential and encouraged whenever possible. Silver Springs – Martin Luther School fosters hope and faith in each child for a brighter future.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other associations(s) for exceptional children|
Other special emphasis association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Evangelical Lutheran Church in America (formerly AELC, ALC, or LCA)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 2-8|
|Total Students||275 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fort WashingtonGrades: PK-12 | 1109 students
340 Morris Rd
Fort Washington, PA 19034
- ConshohockenGrades: PK-6 | 148 students
2025 Harts Lane
Conshohocken, PA 19428
- NorristownGrades: NS-8 | 180 students
50 West Germantown Pike
Norristown, PA 19401
- Plymouth MeetingGrades: NS-6 | 137 students
2150 Butler Pike
Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462
September 05, 2017
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
September 05, 2017
Never lose sight of why you are planning to send your child to private school. This list of ten considerations will help you focus on the things which matter.
September 04, 2017
Use this hub to keep track of the steps in the private schools' admission process.