Our staff members are highly qualified individuals who are passionate about Early Childhood Education.
Their education ranges from Child Development Associate's Credentials through Master's Degrees in Education.
We maintain 20-25 teachers on staff. We have two teachers on staff who were born and raised in Italy.
They love to sing to the children in Italian. Our staff members care about their students as well as each other.
You will find a very family oriented atmosphere among the staff here at the East Norriton KinderCare.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Kindergarten
- Enrollment: 14 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 26%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to the East Norrition KinderCare! We opened our doors in February 2006 and have been growing ever since. We have 10 classrooms and a large multi-purpose gym space. Our dedicated and passionate teachers have many years in the early childhood field and truly love what they do. We look forward to meeting with you to meet your child's individual needs.
- Our center has two keypad entries; one to get into the lobby of the building and another to get into the children's area. We also have two fenced in playground areas as well as an indoor gross motor room.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, Spanish
- *CCIS, *NACCRRA (center has info about NACCRRA, but not CCIS)
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Kindercare Learning Center?
The application deadline for Kindercare Learning Center is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Kindercare Learning Center. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Secrets to Becoming a Great School
Discover the essential ingredients that drive academic success and cultivate a thriving school community.
Keep track of application deadlines as well as all the other aspects of choosing a school.
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.