Kindercare Learning Center
Our staff members are highly qualified individuals who are passionate about Early Childhood Education.
Their education ranges from Child Development Associate's Credentials through Master's Degrees in Education.
We maintain 20-25 teachers on staff. We have two teachers on staff who were born and raised in Italy.
They love to sing to the children in Italian. Our staff members care about their students as well as each other.
You will find a very family oriented atmosphere among the staff here at the East Norriton KinderCare.
- School Type: Alternative School
- Grades: Kindergarten
- Students: 10 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 25%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
- Welcome to the East Norrition KinderCare! We opened our doors in February 2006 and have been growing ever since. We have 10 classrooms and a large multi-purpose gym space. Our dedicated and passionate teachers have many years in the early childhood field and truly love what they do. We look forward to meeting with you to meet your child's individual needs.
- Our center has two keypad entries; one to get into the lobby of the building and another to get into the children's area. We also have two fenced in playground areas as well as an indoor gross motor room.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, Spanish
- *CCIS, *NACCRRA (center has info about NACCRRA, but not CCIS)
Endorse Kindercare Learning Center. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.
Private School Job Searching 101
Here is a guide for teachers and administrators seeking employment in private schools. Think of it as a roadmap for the job search process.