Penn Christian Academy
Tel: (610) 279-6628
- Penn Christian Academy seeks to provide a solid academic foundation, builds character to enrich society, and encourages a personal relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ.
- PCA provides an environment that is peaceful, loving, and kind.
- All subject matter is Biblically integrated, and teachers encourage growth of the "whole" child - body, soul, and spirit.
- It is a partnership between parent and teacher as we seek to further the development of life long learners though promotion of inquiry, creativity, and self-reliance.
- We look to identify each child's qualities and abilities, and everyone is recognized as a unique gift from God.
Penn Christian Academy places among the top 20% of private schools in Pennsylvania for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Middle States Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools
Mid Atlantic Christian Schools Association (MACSA)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Various|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||11 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||See www.pennchristian.org for a chart of tuition rates.|
|Admissions Director||Jaime Bucher|
|Total Sports Offered||8 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Dance, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||13 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Art, Band, Chess, Drama, Math, Praise Dance, Praise Team, Robotics, Science Explorers, Soccer Shots, Violin, Vocal, Yearbook
- Preschool and kindergarten admission are open to all families.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Plymouth Meeting Grades: NS-6 | 96 students
2150 Butler Pike
Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462
(610) 828-2288 3.6 NS-6
- Ambler Grades: PK-2 | 200 students
1632 E Butler Pike
Ambler, PA 19002
(215) 646-2665 6.8 PK-2
- Plymouth Meeting Grades: NS-8 | 192 students
3040 Walton Rd
Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462
(610) 825-0160 2.2 NS-8
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?