Penn Christian Academy
- Penn Christian Academy seeks to provide a solid academic foundation, builds character to enrich society, and encourages a personal relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ.
- PCA provides an environment that is peaceful, loving, and kind.
- All subject matter is Biblically integrated, and teachers encourage growth of the "whole" child - body, soul, and spirit.
- It is a partnership between parent and teacher as we seek to further the development of life long learners though promotion of inquiry, creativity, and self-reliance.
- We look to identify each child's qualities and abilities, and everyone is recognized as a unique gift from God.
Penn Christian Academy places among the top 20% of private schools in Pennsylvania for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Middle States Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools
Mid Atlantic Christian Schools Association (MACSA)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Various|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||11 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||See www.pennchristian.org for a chart of tuition rates.|
|Admissions Director||Krista Barbor|
|Total Sports Offered||8 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Dance, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||13 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Art, Band, Chess, Drama, Math, Praise Dance, Praise Team, Robotics, Science Explorers, Soccer Shots, Violin, Vocal, Yearbook
- Preschool and kindergarten admission are open to all families. For parents with children entering 1st-8th grade, a pastor recommendation form is required.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Plymouth Meeting Grades: NS-6 | 96 students
2150 Butler Pike
Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462
(610)828-2288 3.6 NS-6
- Ambler Grades: NS-2 | 183 students
1632 E Butler Pike
Ambler, PA 19002
(215)646-2665 6.8 NS-2
- Plymouth Meeting Grades: NS-8 | 192 students
3040 Walton Rd
Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462
(610)825-0160 2.2 NS-8
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.