Twin Spring Farm Day School
Tel: (215) 646-2665
- Twin Spring Farm Day School was founded in 1954, by Beatrice R. Hood, to provide a challenging education for her daughter and other children who were “too young” to attend the nursery schools of the day.
- Over the last 50 years, Twin Spring Farm has continued to grow with the needs of its families and students, and currently provides nursery through sixth grade in an award winning, accredited and state licensed private school.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||State or regional independent school association|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-2|
|Total Students||200 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Plymouth Meeting Grades: NS-6 | 96 students
2150 Butler Pike
Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462
(610) 828-2288 7 NS-6
- Blue Bell Grades: 1-4 | 61 students
1775 Skippack Pike
Blue Bell, PA 19422
(610) 275-1775 5.5 1-4
- Collegeville Grades: NS-12 | 175 students
616 S Trappe Road
Collegeville, PA 19426
(610) 792-1884 15.9 NS-12
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?