Knowledge Beginnings South
Our center staff welcomes you to Knowledge Beginnings! It is important to us to partner with parents as we guide and teach your child.
It is our privilege to be a part of your child's early learning experience.
We value the fact that you put your trust in us each day.
We love to share with those moments with you when your child accomplishes, discovers, or creates something new!.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool
- Students: 37 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to our center! We are proud to be the very first Knowledge Beginnings school built in the country. I have been the Director of this school since it opened in 1999. Our state-of-the-art building includes specialized enrichment rooms in the center of our building. Poet's Place is a room that focuses on literacy. Children enjoy visiting Masterpiece Museum to express their artistic side. They bring out their inner scientist in Science Suite. Imagination Station is our stage area where children express themselves through music and drama. We have four outdoor playgrounds, also designed for the specific age groups. The learning environment is beautiful, but it is our passionate and caring teachers that make our school truly unique!
- We understand the health and safety of your child is your top priority. It is ours as well! Parents feel a sense of comfort knowing that we have a keypad entry system and a secured building surrounded by fenced in playgrounds. We practice monthly fire drills/disaster drills, so we are always prepared. Our teachers are certified in CPR/First Aid. Background record checks are standard practice in our center. We take pride in offering a clean learning environment for children. We have an onsite Health and Safety Coordinator to assist us with all aspects of health and safety policies and procedures, especially when it involves your child. Proper hand washing is the number one way to cut down on the spread of illnesses. Proper hand washing and good hygiene habits are implemented in our daily routines. Our staff receives ongoing training regarding health, illness prevention, as well as the completion of daily program safety standards.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- Child Care Circuit Military NNAACRA State Subsidy Quincy Community Care for Kids Will accept any additional subsidy/voucher programs and all ages
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Endorse Knowledge Beginnings South. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Which Schools Did Our Presidents Attend? Part 3 - Wilson to Trump
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
School Security: It Could Never Happen Here Or Could It?
School shootings and other emergency situations won't happen in your school, right? Who knows! Better to put in place the steps necessary to protect the school community than to be caught unprepared.
July 06, 2022Parents' FAQs About Private School
You have dozens of reasons why you think a private school is a good option for your child. But you also have some concerns. We address those here.