Knoxville Adventist School
- The Knoxville Seventh-day Adventist School family exists to show children Jesus, nurture their love for Him and others, teach them to think, and empower them to serve.
- The Knoxville Seventh-day Adventist School is operated by the Seventh-day Adventist Church to provide a spiritually oriented education for children.
- A belief in the existence of the Creator God is fundamental in the philosophy of Seventh-day Adventist schools.
- We respect His divine authority and recognize His intervention in human affairs.
- We believe that true education develops the spiritual, mental, and physical powers of each student; preparing them for the joy of service in this life and for the higher joy of service in the life to come.
- To achieve this goal, we encourage each student to develop a personal relationship with God and his fellow men as stated in Matthew, master the basic academic skills.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||General Conference of the Seventh Day Adventist Church (GCSDAC)|
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Total Students||51 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||11 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,990|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition rates differ between non-SDA's & SDA's. Also, tuition is $5970 for 9th grade.|
|Admissions Director||Geoffrey White|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Knoxville Grades: PK-12 | 139 students
5020 Pleasant Ridge Rd
Knoxville, TN 37912
(865)523-5261 3.3 PK-12
- Knoxville Grades: PK-K | 38 students
7728 Nubbin Ridge Dr
Knoxville, TN 37919
(865)691-2661 2.6 PK-K
- Knoxville Grades: PK-3 | 35 students
2647 Bafford Pl
Knoxville, TN 37920
(865)577-0760 5 PK-3
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.