Grace Christian Academy
Quick Stats (2023)
- Top Ranked TN School
- Grades: Kindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 762 students
- Yearly Tuition: $8,100
- Acceptance rate: 95%
- Average class size: 18 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Grace Christian Academy ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Tennessee for:
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Bible Study, Chess Club, Craft Club, Gardening Club, National Bible Honor Society, National German Honor Society, National Honor Society, National Spanish Honor Society, Robotics Club, Student Council, Upper School Executive Council
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- Stellar college-preparatory academic program
- Fully equipped science and computer labs
- Internship opportunities for upper school students
- Honors and AP courses
- Early Middle Division to meet the specifice needs of students in 5-6th grades
- Enrichment classes for Lower/Early Midde School students include technology, library, music, art, and P.E. classes
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Grace Christian Academy cost?
Grace Christian Academy's tuition is approximately $8,100 for private students.
What is the acceptance rate of Grace Christian Academy?
The acceptance rate of Grace Christian Academy is 95%, which is higher than the national average of 87%.
What sports does Grace Christian Academy offer?
Grace Christian Academy offers 16 interscholastic sports: Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Dance, Diving, Football, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball, Weightlifting and Wrestling. Grace Christian Academy is ranked as one of the top 20% of private schools in Tennessee for most sports offered.
What is Grace Christian Academy's ranking?
Grace Christian Academy ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Tennessee for: Largest student body and Most sports offered.
When is the application deadline for Grace Christian Academy?
The application deadline for Grace Christian Academy is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Grace Christian Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards