Concord Christian School
- Top Ranked TN School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 1,028 students
- Yearly Tuition: $5,610
- Average class size: 17 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Uniform polo shirt with blue jeans, khaki or navy pants
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
National Honors Society, National Junior Honor Society, Student Council (Middle School), Student Government Association
Arts and Music Programs:
Marching Band, Pep Band, Praise Band, Theatre/Drama
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Youth League Basketball, Youth League Cheer, Youth League Football
- Vision Statement: Our vision is that CCS students will acquire knowledge and wisdom with a biblical world view as demonstrated through service and leadership in worship, missions, care and growth.
- Core Values: The core values of truth, intellectual development, potential in Christ, Christian personnel, and operational integrity are woven with worship, missions, care, and Christian growth which are the core values of First Baptist Concord.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Concord Christian School cost?
Concord Christian School's tuition is approximately $5,610 for private students.
What sports does Concord Christian School offer?
Concord Christian School offers 11 interscholastic sports: Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Football, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field, Volleyball and Wrestling.
What is Concord Christian School's ranking?
Concord Christian School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Tennessee for: Largest student body.
When is the application deadline for Concord Christian School?
The application deadline for Concord Christian School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
View the Concord Christian School yearly calendar below. Note key dates such as:
Endorse Concord Christian School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards