- Shaping the lives of young people as God would have them to be is the basis for the existence of Knoxville Christian School.
- God's Word is the best source of information on how this can best be achieved.
- Behavioral change based on precepts taught in the Bible is a major goal of the school.
- It is recognized that respect for authority is a fundamental principle which must be learned.
- The student learns to respect God as the supreme authority on life and living.
- Jesus will be taught as God's Son who made salvation possible for fallen man.
- Obedience to His teachings will provide for a richer life here and eternal life hereafter.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Christian School Association (NCSA)
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Church of Christ|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||184 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
KnoxvilleGrades: NS-12 | 1367 students
11704 Kingston Pike
Knoxville, TN 37934
KnoxvilleGrades: PK-12 | 1010 students
529 Academy Way
Knoxville, TN 37923
MaryvilleGrades: PK-12 | 362 students
2525 Morganton Rd
Maryville, TN 37801
SeymourGrades: PK-12 | 499 students
202 Smothers Rd
Seymour, TN 37865
KnoxvilleGrades: PK-12 | 174 students
10825 Yarnell Road
Knoxville, TN 37932