Knoxville Christian School
- Shaping the lives of young people as God would have them to be is the basis for the existence of Knoxville Christian School.
- God's Word is the best source of information on how this can best be achieved.
- Behavioral change based on precepts taught in the Bible is a major goal of the school.
- It is recognized that respect for authority is a fundamental principle which must be learned.
- The student learns to respect God as the supreme authority on life and living.
- Jesus will be taught as God's Son who made salvation possible for fallen man.
- Obedience to His teachings will provide for a richer life here and eternal life hereafter.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Christian School Association (NCSA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Church of Christ|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||171 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Maryville Grades: PK-12 | 317 students
2525 Morganton Rd
Maryville, TN 37801
(865)681-3205 14.4 PK-12
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.