Maryville Christian School
- From its founding in 1994, MCS has lived up to its name with excellence.
- As a school we are committed to equipping students with academic skills and a knowledge base that equips them for post-secondary education.
- The quality of our curriculum is attested by our accreditation with the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) and the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS) and by the success of our graduates in higher education and job-readiness.
- The mission of Maryville Christian School is to partner with Christian parents by providing an academically excellent, Biblically-based education, producing students with distinctive Christian character.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||317 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$7,766|
|Tuition Notes||Kindergarten - 12th grade tuition.|
|Admissions Associate||Laura Gribble|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Flag Football, Softball, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Flag Football,
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Knoxville Grades: NS-12 | 384 students
2329 Prosser Rd
Knoxville, TN 37914
(865)521-6054 20.3 NS-12
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.