- The teaching staff at Maryville KinderCare is all about sharing meaningful moments.
- We make it a point to consistently offer the highest quality experiences for every child and thrive to engage all our families so that they may celebrate their child's achievements regardless of the magnitude.
- The majority of our teaching staff possess either their Child Development Associate's Degree, Bachelor's Degree, or Master's Degree in Education.
- We are extremely proud of the fact that the combined teaching experience in our school totals over 316 years! We would love to show you first hand why we are so extremely proud of our school and our classrooms!.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to Maryville KinderCare! We would love to have the opportunity to meet you and your family! It is our desire to become an integral part of your family, and one in which you could not imagine your life without. Our seasoned teaching team strives to provide a safe, nurturing and loving environment for your child, and one in which children will excel in their early education.
- Your child's safety and well being is one of our main concerns. In order to keep your child out of harms way, we have several safety features that will put parents' minds at ease. When you enter our school, it will be necessary to enter a code in order to get through the entry door to the classrooms. This feature prevents strangers from entering at will. Every staff member in our school is also certified in current CPR and First Aid. We have three separate playgrounds, therefore, each age group has the area to themselves, instead of competing with other age groups. We employ a Health and Safety Coordinator whose responsibilities include conducting monthly evacuation drills, lock-downs, and seeing that safety and health standards are maintained throughout our school.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- State funded (Douglas Cherokee); NACCRRA (go to website at www.naccrra.org and check for Child Care in area, 3 different options to select from).
Nearby Private Schools
- The nearest high school, elementary school and preschool to Maryville KinderCare is Maryville Christian School (1.4 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Maryville Grades: PK-12 | 317 students
2525 Morganton Rd
Maryville, TN 37801
(865)681-3205 1.4 PK-12
- Alcoa Grades: PK | 4 students
1633 Louisville Rd
Alcoa, TN 37701
(865)983-5904 2.1 PK
- Maryville Grades: PK-12 | 302 students
425 Alcoa Trail
Maryville, TN 37804
(865)494-1222 5.7 PK-12
- Maryville Grades: K-8 | 15 students
2921 Sevierville Rd.
Maryville, TN 37804
(865)982-7584 6 K-8
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.