The teaching staff at Maryville KinderCare is all about sharing meaningful moments.
We make it a point to consistently offer the highest quality experiences for every child and thrive to engage all our families so that they may celebrate their child's achievements regardless of the magnitude.
The majority of our teaching staff possess either their Child Development Associate's Degree, Bachelor's Degree, or Master's Degree in Education.
We are extremely proud of the fact that the combined teaching experience in our school totals over 316 years! We would love to show you first hand why we are so extremely proud of our school and our classrooms!.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to Maryville KinderCare! We would love to have the opportunity to meet you and your family! It is our desire to become an integral part of your family, and one in which you could not imagine your life without. Our seasoned teaching team strives to provide a safe, nurturing and loving environment for your child, and one in which children will excel in their early education.
- Your child's safety and well being is one of our main concerns. In order to keep your child out of harms way, we have several safety features that will put parents' minds at ease. When you enter our school, it will be necessary to enter a code in order to get through the entry door to the classrooms. This feature prevents strangers from entering at will. Every staff member in our school is also certified in current CPR and First Aid. We have three separate playgrounds, therefore, each age group has the area to themselves, instead of competing with other age groups. We employ a Health and Safety Coordinator whose responsibilities include conducting monthly evacuation drills, lock-downs, and seeing that safety and health standards are maintained throughout our school.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- State funded (Douglas Cherokee); NACCRRA (go to website at www.naccrra.org and check for Child Care in area, 3 different options to select from).
Endorse Maryville KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
So Many Choices
When it comes to choosing a private school, there are so many choices to consider that the project can be a huge challenge to most of us. We offer some help and advice to help you get started.
7 Reasons Why Private School May Be The Right Choice
Private schools come in a wide variety of educational approaches. We show you how to refine your school search.
June 01, 2021What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.