Apostolic Christian Academy
5.00 (4 reviews)
- Apostolic Christian Academy day care provide a loving environment with spirit filled teachers that genuinely love children.
- Our goal is to provide children of diverse backgrounds with quality care, and the feel of home in a safe environment.
- Day care is available for children 6 weeks old through k-4.
- Our qualified teachers use developmentally appropriate educational methods in their classrooms.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Teachers and Schools (ACTS)|
Other religious school association(s)
State or regional independent school association
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||160 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- The nearest high school, elementary school and preschool to Apostolic Christian Academy is Maryville Christian School (1.0 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Maryville Grades: PK-12 | 317 students
2525 Morganton Rd
Maryville, TN 37801
(865)681-3205 1 PK-12
- Maryville Grades: NS-PK
1752 W Lamar Alexander Pkwy
Maryville, TN 37801
(865)977-6825 1.6 NS-PK
- Alcoa Grades: PK | 4 students
1633 Louisville Rd
Alcoa, TN 37701
(865)983-5904 3.5 PK
- Maryville Grades: PK-12 | 302 students
425 Alcoa Trail
Maryville, TN 37804
(865)494-1222 7.2 PK-12
- Louisville Grades: 8-12 | 19 students
3845 Holston College Rd
Louisville, TN 37777
(865)524-5757 7.3 8-12
i love this school. it has the best staff and RUSH services, i suggest it 100%
- Posted by Student/Alumni - anonymous
i love this school, it has great education and i recommend it for sure
- Posted by Student/Alumni - private
ACA is an awesome school! If you are looking for a school that truly cares about your child's education and well being, you have found it. In 2013, after two years of praying, the Lord heard, answered, and led us to this school. I cannot being to tell you what all that our son had been through before he came here. The principal, teachers, and coaches at ACA are filled with the Holy Ghost. This is exactly what we were looking for and needed. I have waited two years to give a review because i wanted to make sure that what I was thinking,experiencing, and feeling was truly how it is. If you are reading this it could be, not by chance, but by the God of grace and mercy helping you to find what you are seeking for your child. I pray this answers your prayers, too! It is not a perfect school. That does not exist. We are all human. However, the motto for FAC, the supporting church, is, " Welcome Home!" I believe it applies to the school just as well.
- Posted by Parent - ddjk9
ACA provides an excellent Christian education for children of all ages. As a parent and past student I can truly say this is the best choice for students in our community. Safe environment and biblical principles as well as caring teachers and top notch education make this school the best!!!
- Posted by Parent - Jtama
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.