Episcopal School Of Knoxville
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Students: 295 students
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Book Clubs, Boy Scouts, Chess Club, Destination Imagination, Girl Scouts, Lego Robotics, National Junior Honor Society, Robotics Club
Arts and Music Programs:
Acapella Group, Piano Lessons, Theater Production
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Girls on the Run
- Welcome to The Episcopal School of Knoxville, where our daily mission is to prepare students for higher education and a lifetime of learning within the context of a loving, inclusive, and family-centered community. We enrich our students` intellectual, physical, cultural, and spiritual growth so that they may realize their potential as children of God and citizens of the world.
- Situated on 96 acres of rolling farmland, the natural environment of The Episcopal School provides a place where every day is certain to bring a new discovery, where the enthusiastic and formally trained faculty are attentive, creative, instructive and supportive, and where learning is an act of great joy. It is the place where Faith, Knowledge and Culture intersect.
- The Episcopal School challenges students to excel, both academically and socially, through solid educational goals positioned in an environment that teaches kindness, compassion, and consideration of others. The faculty, administrative staff, and parents of the Episcopal School strive to make a positive impact on the world, one student at a time.
Endorse Episcopal School Of Knoxville. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards