Tel: (865) 947-3305
- The staff at our center has a combined experience of 155 years in early childhood.
- You will find that many of our staff members have been with our center for several years.
- Two of our staff members have been with us for over 20 years.
- After you read about our staff, we would love for you to take the next step and come and meet them!.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Thank you for choosing KinderCare in Powell, Tennessee! We are
confident that we can meet all of your early childhood educational
needs as well as your child's after school care. With our years of
experience and the longevity of our core staff we will help build
the foundation for your child's education on a daily basis. The
first years of a child's life are the most important.
The information you find on here will help you get familiar with all the things that make our Powell center so fun! If you have any questions about how to join the educational fun, you can contact us at 865.947.3305 or stop by our location at any time. We hope you join our KinderCare family very soon.
Whether your child has first words or first grade on the horizon, we're excited to show you how everything in our center is designed for learning!
- We have a keypad entry door and someone is in the office to greet parents and guests as they come into the center. All of our playgrounds are fenced in with resilient and natural surfacing. We are all CPR and First Aid Certified.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Childcare certificate from the state of TN
Nearby Private Schools
- The nearest high school, elementary school and preschool to Powell KinderCare is First Baptist Academy (1.3 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Powell Grades: PK-12 | 221 students
1700 West Beaver Creek Drive
Powell, TN 37849
(865) 938-8181 1.4 PK-12
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?