Koolau Baptist Academy
5.00 (1 review)
- As an important ministry of Ko'olau Baptist Church, Ko'olau Baptist Academy seeks to help the families of our church and other like families who desire a distinctly Christian education for their children.
- From a Bible-based, Christ-centered approach to education we seek the mental, physical, social, and spiritual development of every student in order that every student might please Jesus Christ with his whole life.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
State or regional independent school association
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Cost||$400|
|Total Students||199 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 74%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,600|
|Tuition Notes||http://academy.koolaubc.org/images/Documents/tuitionexpenses.pdf this is link to tuition expenses|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Soccer,|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Honolulu Grades: PK-12 | 489 students
2707 Pamoa Road
Honolulu, HI 96822
(808)988-4111 6.8 PK-12
- Honolulu Grades: 9-12 | 85 students
913 Alewa Dr
Honolulu, HI 96817
(808)595-6359 5.9 9-12
I am the current principal of Ko'olau Baptist Academy. We recently received renewal of our accreditation for 5 more years.Ko'olau Baptist Academy is Accredited by the American Association of Christian SchoolsWe are members of North American Christian School Accrediting Agency (NACSAA) and through them, we are members of National Council for Private School Accreditation (NCPSA)We are also regionally accredited by the Middle States Association Commissions on Elementary and Secondary Schools
- Posted by Administrator - Edward Habal
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.