Kurn Hattin Homes
- For more than 100 years, Kurn Hattin's mission has been to provide a home for children in need.
- By providing a consistent and caring environment, we help each child do their best.
- We invite you to explore what Kurn Hattin can offer for your family.
- By working together, families and Kurn Hattin can offer children the opportunity for success and happiness.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||97 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 8%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||12 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- For more than 100 years, Kurn Hattin's mission has been to provide a home for children in need. By providing a consistent and caring environment, we help each child do their best. We invite you to explore what Kurn Hattin can offer for your family. By working together, families and Kurn Hattin can offer children the opportunity for success and happiness.
Profile last updated:
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Putney Grades: 6-12
14 Greenwood Lane
Putney, VT 05346
(802)387-4545 0.6 6-12
- Westminister Grades: K-8 | 92 students
Po Box 127
Westminister, VT 05158 0.8 K-8
- Saxtons River Grades: NS-PK | 22 students
Po Box 98
Saxtons River, VT 05154
(802)869-3349 5.4 NS-PK
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.