Top Vermont Private Schools
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 135 top private schools in Vermont, serving 12,307 students.
- The average private school tuition is $9,545 for elementary schools and $33,098 for high schools (view national tuition averages).
- The average acceptance rate is 81% (view national acceptance rates).
- Minority enrollment is 8% and the student:teacher ratio is 7:1.
Mater Christi School Photo - Mater Christi School is a private Catholic School sponsored by the Sisters of Mercy of the Americas. Visit and experience a tradition of excellence.
Trinity Baptist School Photo - Trinity Baptist School -- Phone: (802) 879-9007 -- Email: email@example.com -- Website: www.tbsvt.org
The Greenwood School Photo - To ensure a well rounded curriculum, Greenwood balances the academic efforts of our class day with a variety of seasonal sports activities, including: interscholastic soccer, baseball, basketball, and cross-country; lacrosse, mountain biking, skateboarding, in-line skating,disc-golf, golf, fencing, cross-country skiing, downhill skiing, and snowboarding. https://youtu.be/dnT9bs2paIk
Lyndon Institute Photo - Lyndon Institute is a comprehensive, independent high school providing thoughtful and rigorous preparation for students of the Northeast Kingdom of Vermont, USA and beyond to reach their intellectual, creative, and physical potential.
St. Johnsbury Academy Photo - The Mayo Center is home to the Grace Stuart Orcutt Library, the Colwell Center for Global Understanding and the Student Lounge.
The Riverside School Photo - Our K-1st grade class worked together to carve pumpkins in October and did counting and baking activities with the seeds.
Top Vermont Private Schools by County (2018-19)
- County# Schools# Students% Minority
- 8 Schools289 Students4% Minority
- 17 Schools2,430 Students7% Minority
- 12 Schools1,957 Students13% Minority
- 29 Schools2,666 Students8% Minority
- 1 Schools38 Students- Minority
- 3 Schools1,249 Students4% Minority
- 7 Schools312 Students4% Minority
- 8 Schools537 Students5% Minority
- 2 Schools136 Students10% Minority
- 11 Schools441 Students7% Minority
- 12 Schools781 Students8% Minority
- 21 Schools2,099 Students11% Minority
- 5 Schools510 Students7% Minority
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
Your school's website and your social media sites are essential tools in your marketing program.
Choosing the right private school for your child is a lengthy process. I want you to achieve the success which you deserve without making these common mistakes other parents have made.