St. Monica-st. Michael School
- Top Ranked VT School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 132 students
- Average class size: 12 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Khaki pants and Navy School Logo Shirt
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Band Program, Drama Club
Recreational Athletic Programs:
cross country team
- Saint Monica - St. Michael School is an educational community that is committed to a quality Christian education for our students.
- Our school is dedicated to encouraging all students to achieve their potential through social, spiritual, intellectual, and physical interaction and to assist them in the development of their faith in Christ.
- We are committed to assisting parents in fulfilling their obligations for the Christian formation and education of their children.
- We work to stimulate the spirit of inquiry, the acquisition of Christian values, and an understanding of the Roman Catholic tradition.
- We consider the school an integral part of the parish and the people it serves and a vital force for preparing our students to become contributing members of the church community. Saint Monica School is an independent school approved by the Vermont State School Board.
- It has provided quality Catholic education since 1927.
- Students in preschool through grade 8 experience a wide curriculum from religion and core academic subjects to foreign languages and technology.
- We offer a quality Christian education for our students, instruction from Preschool through Grade 8.
Frequently Asked Questions
What sports does St. Monica-st. Michael School offer?
St. Monica-st. Michael School offers 2 interscholastic sports: Basketball and Cross Country.
What is St. Monica-st. Michael School's ranking?
St. Monica-st. Michael School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Vermont for: Largest student body.
When is the application deadline for St. Monica-st. Michael School?
The application deadline for St. Monica-st. Michael School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse St. Monica-st. Michael School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards