Montessori School Of Central
- Montpelier Montessori School is opened with twelve 3 and 4 year olds in an office space on spring street in Montpelier and grew to almost 35 children in 2006.
- With this extraordinary growth, the school moved to its current location at Karl Circle in Berlin, just east of Montpelier along US Rte 2.
- In the fall of 2010 the school added an elementary program to serve children ages 6 to 9 with plans for further growth.
- The mission of the Montessori School is to help children of ages 2 through 10 realize the fullness of their developmental potential during these formative years.
- Our schools provide carefully prepared environments and specially trained adult guides, who illuminate the organizing principles of this work to the children's parents.
- The schools are guided in their mission by the discoveries and lifelong work of Dr. Maria Montessori.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other Montessori association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||67 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 9%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.