Vermont Schools By Membership Association
- There are 25 school membership associations in Vermont, serving 81 private schools (60% of all schools) and 8,824 students.
- The most popular school membership associations are National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS) (22% of schools), State or regional independent school association (22% of schools) and Other school association(s) (20% of schools).
Mountain School At Winhall Photo - One of the sports we really like to play at The Mountain School at Winhall is soccer. We also do rockcliming and fly fishing.
Trinity Baptist School Photo - Trinity Baptist School -- Phone: (802) 879-9007 -- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org -- Website: www.tbsvt.org
Maple Street School Photo - We are committed to excellence: in language arts, in mathematics; physical, life and environmental sciences; geography and history; the arts, music, drama, foreign language, computer literacy, and physical education. We believe an enriched curriculum promotes a full awareness of the world, and respect for cultural differences. We are committed to developing environmental awareness and an appreciation of the natural world in order that our students become informed, responsible stewards of the land. The visual and performing arts are vital for we believe that creativity in art, music, movement, and drama enhances the child’s capacity to attain and synthesize all knowledge and concepts. The physical education program promotes skill growth, a sense of teamwork, fair play, and a lifelong healthy body awareness.
The Putney School Photo - The Putney School is located on a working dairy farm. We value the dignity and relevance of physical work, which shows through our Work Program. Students carry out daily chores, collaborate in teams, learn skills, and sometimes lead crews in various areas: barn, kitchen, land-use, dining & maintenance.
The Riverside School Photo - Our K-1st grade class worked together to carve pumpkins in October and did counting and baking activities with the seeds.
Mater Christi School Photo - Mater Christi School is a private Catholic School sponsored by the Sisters of Mercy of the Americas. Visit and experience a tradition of excellence.
St. Johnsbury Academy Photo - The Mayo Center is home to the Grace Stuart Orcutt Library, the Colwell Center for Global Understanding and the Student Lounge.
The Greenwood School Photo - To ensure a well rounded curriculum, Greenwood balances the academic efforts of our class day with a variety of seasonal sports activities, including: interscholastic soccer, baseball, basketball, and cross-country; lacrosse, mountain biking, skateboarding, in-line skating,disc-golf, golf, fencing, cross-country skiing, downhill skiing, and snowboarding. https://youtu.be/dnT9bs2paIk
Vermont Private Schools by Membership Association
- Membership Association# Schools# Students% Minority
- 2 Schools119 Students7.41% Minority
- 2 Schools204 Students9.47% Minority
- 3 Schools174 Students2.63% Minority
- 6 Schools442 Students11.91% Minority
- 2 Schools115 Students5.56% Minority
- 2 Schools412 Students3.16% Minority
- 1 Schools28 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools70 Students- Minority
- 2 Schools13 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools120 Students0.84% Minority
- 4 Schools302 Students4.35% Minority
- 2 Schools71 Students8.70% Minority
- 18 Schools3,650 Students11.21% Minority
- 2 Schools67 Students1.82% Minority
- 1 Schools20 Students15.00% Minority
- 2 Schools340 Students9.00% Minority
- 9 Schools978 Students7.01% Minority
- 14 Schools2,411 Students4.77% Minority
- 1 Schools56 Students10.00% Minority
- 2 Schools76 Students20.69% Minority
- 16 Schools1,381 Students10.53% Minority
- 4 Schools349 Students22.81% Minority
- 1 Schools11 Students- Minority
- 18 Schools1,481 Students13.08% Minority
- 5 Schools1,803 Students13.45% Minority
Your school's website and your social media sites are essential tools in your marketing program.
Choosing the right private school for your child is a lengthy process. I want you to achieve the success which you deserve without making these common mistakes other parents have made.
We identify changes in The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 which impact not-for-profit private schools.