Top Vermont Schools By Membership Association
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 25 top school membership associations in Vermont, serving 81 private schools (60% of all schools) and 8,812 students.
- The most popular school membership associations are National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS) (22% of schools), State or regional independent school association (22% of schools) and Other school association(s) (20% of schools).
The Putney School Photo - The Putney School is located on a working dairy farm. We value the dignity and relevance of physical work, which shows through our Work Program. Students carry out daily chores, collaborate in teams, learn skills, and sometimes lead crews in various areas: barn, kitchen, land-use, dining & maintenance.
Mountain School At Winhall Photo - One of the sports we really like to play at The Mountain School at Winhall is soccer. We also do rockcliming and fly fishing.
Trinity Baptist School Photo - Trinity Baptist School -- Phone: (802) 879-9007 -- Email: email@example.com -- Website: www.tbsvt.org
Lyndon Institute Photo - Lyndon Institute is a comprehensive, independent high school providing thoughtful and rigorous preparation for students of the Northeast Kingdom of Vermont, USA and beyond to reach their intellectual, creative, and physical potential.
The Riverside School Photo - Our K-1st grade class worked together to carve pumpkins in October and did counting and baking activities with the seeds.
Thaddeus Stevens School Photo - Grades three and four test velocity using the snow, the hill, and their sleds.
Maple Street School Photo - We are committed to excellence: in language arts, in mathematics; physical, life and environmental sciences; geography and history; the arts, music, drama, foreign language, computer literacy, and physical education. We believe an enriched curriculum promotes a full awareness of the world, and respect for cultural differences. We are committed to developing environmental awareness and an appreciation of the natural world in order that our students become informed, responsible stewards of the land. The visual and performing arts are vital for we believe that creativity in art, music, movement, and drama enhances the child’s capacity to attain and synthesize all knowledge and concepts. The physical education program promotes skill growth, a sense of teamwork, fair play, and a lifelong healthy body awareness.
Top Vermont Private Schools by Membership Association (2018-19)
- Membership Association# Schools# Students% Minority
- 2 Schools119 Students7.41% Minority
- 2 Schools219 Students9.47% Minority
- 3 Schools174 Students2.63% Minority
- 6 Schools442 Students11.91% Minority
- 2 Schools115 Students5.56% Minority
- 2 Schools412 Students3.16% Minority
- 1 Schools28 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools70 Students- Minority
- 2 Schools13 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools120 Students0.84% Minority
- 4 Schools302 Students4.35% Minority
- 2 Schools71 Students8.70% Minority
- 18 Schools3,650 Students11.21% Minority
- 2 Schools67 Students1.82% Minority
- 1 Schools20 Students15.00% Minority
- 2 Schools340 Students9.00% Minority
- 9 Schools951 Students7.01% Minority
- 15 Schools2,528 Students4.83% Minority
- 1 Schools56 Students10.00% Minority
- 2 Schools76 Students20.69% Minority
- 16 Schools1,381 Students10.53% Minority
- 4 Schools349 Students22.81% Minority
- 1 Schools11 Students- Minority
- 18 Schools1,481 Students13.08% Minority
- 5 Schools1,803 Students13.45% Minority
The Department of Homeland Security recently announced that it would enforce a 2017 policy of requiring visa applicants to list their social media handles. More about this and how it impacts international students wishing to attend American K-12 private schools.
We parents are responsible for expanding our children's horizons. We are responsible for showing and explaining things, concepts, and places they have never thought of. This article contains my roadmap for enriching your child's education.
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.