Top Vermont Schools By Membership Association
- For the 2020 school year, there are 25 top school membership associations in Vermont, serving 83 private schools (61% of all schools) and 9,567 students.
- The most popular school membership associations are State or regional independent school association (24% of schools), National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS) (22% of schools) and Other school association(s) (19% of schools).
Rock Point School Photo - Our campus is located on Lake Champlain, giving us lots of opportunities to enjoy the water.
Mater Christi School Photo - Mater Christi School is a private Catholic School sponsored by the Sisters of Mercy of the Americas. Visit and experience a tradition of excellence.
The Putney School Photo - The Putney School is located on a working dairy farm. We value the dignity and relevance of physical work, which shows through our Work Program. Students carry out daily chores, collaborate in teams, learn skills, and sometimes lead crews in various areas: barn, kitchen, land-use, dining & maintenance.
Mountain School At Winhall Photo - One of the sports we really like to play at The Mountain School at Winhall is soccer. We also do rockcliming and fly fishing.
The Riverside School Photo - Our K-1st grade class worked together to carve pumpkins in October and did counting and baking activities with the seeds.
Lyndon Institute Photo - Our Location: Lyndon Institute is located in the scenic Northeast Kingdom of Vermont. With mountains, lakes, and woodlands, our region offers a number of recreational options from camping, mountain biking, skiing, hiking, and so much more! Vermont has been rated the Healthiest State in the United States for six years in a row.
Top Vermont Private Schools by Membership Association (2020)
- Membership Association# Schools# Students% Minority
- 2 Schools120 Students8.85% Minority
- 2 Schools225 Students9.47% Minority
- 2 Schools157 Students2.75% Minority
- 6 Schools404 Students11.43% Minority
- 2 Schools92 Students9.62% Minority
- 2 Schools385 Students2.01% Minority
- 1 Schools28 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools70 Students- Minority
- 2 Schools10 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools120 Students0.84% Minority
- 5 Schools361 Students7.50% Minority
- 2 Schools68 Students8.70% Minority
- 18 Schools3,676 Students11.25% Minority
- 2 Schools67 Students1.82% Minority
- 1 Schools28 Students7.69% Minority
- 2 Schools279 Students7.38% Minority
- 9 Schools1,153 Students9.25% Minority
- 16 Schools3,192 Students5.61% Minority
- 1 Schools67 Students4.00% Minority
- 3 Schools157 Students14.85% Minority
- 16 Schools1,438 Students9.50% Minority
- 4 Schools349 Students22.81% Minority
- 1 Schools11 Students- Minority
- 20 Schools1,554 Students13.19% Minority
- 5 Schools1,800 Students13.45% Minority
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.