Top Vermont Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2020 school year, there are 35 top religiously affiliated private schools in Vermont (26% of all schools), serving 2,786 students.
Mater Christi School Photo - Mater Christi School is a private Catholic School sponsored by the Sisters of Mercy of the Americas. Visit and experience a tradition of excellence.
Rock Point School Photo - Our campus is located on Lake Champlain, giving us lots of opportunities to enjoy the water.
Top Vermont Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2020)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 3 Schools244 Students9.33% Minority
- 9 Schools527 Students11.73% Minority
- 1 Schools30 Students19.35% Minority
- 1 Schools11 Students- Minority
- 2 Schools53 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools- Students11.11% Minority
- 14 Schools1,900 Students6.66% Minority
- 4 Schools21 Students4.76% Minority
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.