La Vida Mission School
Tel: (505) 786-5539
- The school mission aim to bring the threefold message of salvation to the Navajo people from Farmington to Crownpoint, New Mexico.
- La Vida Mission serves the Navajo community with an eye and quarterly dental clinic as an outreach that seeks to spread the Adventist health message among the Navajo.
- The Mission also has a flourishing children's evangelism effort embodied by an elementary boarding school of over twenty students.
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||25 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 52%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Students are sponsored by Christian families all over the USA.|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Flagstaff Grades: PK-8 | 214 students
320 N Humphreys Street
Flagstaff, AZ 86001
(928) 779-1337 233.1 PK-8
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?