Lake Murray Montessori School
5.00 (2 reviews)
Tel: (803) 996-1004
- Lake Murray Montessori School is a community of children, teachers, and parents who have come together to provide education for life.
- Our goal is to ensure that every child at Lake Murray Montessori School is nurtured emotionally, academically, socially and physically.
- We believe that all children are gifted. Our job is to nourish and channel their natural love of learning and facilitate their development as whole, unique individuals who respect and value themselves and others.
- We at Lake Murray view education not merely as the passing on of knowledge rather as an aid to life.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-4|
|Total Students||87 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 14%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Columbia Grades: PK-K | 34 students
1220 Woodrow St
Columbia, SC 29205
(803) 256-4794 12.5 PK-K
- Columbia Grades: PK-12 | 12 students
1313 Means Ave,
Columbia, SC 29202
(803) 772-3317 10.8 PK-12
- Columbia Grades: PK | 147 students
1101 Balsam Rd
Columbia, SC 29210
(803) 772-2262 8.3 PK
- Columbia Grades: NS-6 | 142 students
411 South Maple Street
Columbia, SC 29205
(803) 783-8838 12.7 NS-6
My son studied there. So happy he was there, he learnt and had so many good memories. Great team, if I`d have more kids can`t hesitate to enroll them.
- Posted by Parent - Lilly
We love Lake Murray Montessori School. My child is learning and he is happy. The teachers are very friendly. The director is educated and is very professional.
- Posted by Parent - angie
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.