Lancaster West KinderCare
The teachers at our West Lancaster KinderCare are passionate about your child's happiness and growth and provide a safe nurturing environment that cultivates self-esteem.
This is more than a job for our teachers. It's an opportunity for them to share their passion for life while they inspire, engage and awaken the wonder inside each and every child.
KinderCare devotes more time and resources to teacher training than any other childcare provider.
Twice a year we host the largest early childhood teacher training program in the country.
Our teachers are dedicated to developing your child's potential and are sensitive to your child's individual needs.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Enrollment: 78 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 48%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to the West Lancaster KinderCare. We would love to invite you and your family to our center to see first-hand all of the wonderful learning opportunities we offer children each and every day. We believe in developing the whole child with an emphasis on assisting your child's growth with their social, emotional, cognitive and physical development. Our teachers are passionate and dedicated to providing your child with a safe, secure, positive, and enriching experience each and every day. We believe that educating children is a partnership between the families and the center. We look forward to having you join our West Lancaster KinderCare family and allowing us to be that partner that helps to prepare your child for a successful future.
- Ms. Rachel, our center's Health and Safety Coordinator, helps to ensure we are performing at nothing but our best when it comes to the safety and security of our children. Our number one priority is to provide our children, families and staff with a safe and healthy environment each and every day. We follow policies and procedures that ensure we maintain adequate supervision, cleanliness and security. For the security of our children our center has a key pad entry and all of our playgrounds are fenced. Our teachers and staff are First Aid and CPR certified. We conduct monthly trainings in health and safety topics for our staff to ensure they are prepared for an emergency if it should arise.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- 75% of children are subsidy, Center will work with most any subsidy, can call to verify. (LA Up is not accepted).
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Endorse Lancaster West KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
A Timeline of Private School Events and History
What was the first private school? What's the oldest school? What are some of the educational philosophies commonly found? Some answers here.
Suicide Prevention: Caring For Our Young People
At last we have a dedicated phone number for suicide and crisis support. The Suicide and Crisis Lifeline is 988. More about it and suicide prevention here.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.