LEGO Creative Child Care Center
- The KinderCare Difference is our commitment to your child's future.
- With our experienced staff and innovative programs unlike any other, we provide your child with an unsurpassed learning experience.
- Your child will discover that learning is fun, while making new friends and building strong relationships with teachers who partner with you in your child's education.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- When you join the LEGO Creative Childcare Center, you will be part of a variety of family functions and events held each month. Through our center functions, we are able to foster relationships between parents within our center allowing them to meet and get to know one another on a more personal basis. The center atmosphere here at LEGO Creative Childcare Center is one big happy family!
- Safety features of the LEGO Creative Childcare Center include key pad entry and fenced-in playgrounds. Each member of the team is certified in CPR, AED, and First Aid. Our facility is certified to administer medication to students which includes over the counter medications as well as emergency medications. The LEGO Creative Childcare Center is also recognized as an Eco- Healthy Childcare Center.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30am to 6pm, M-F
Just starting your search for a private school? Not sure where to look? This hub gathers together articles that will provide some answers and guidance.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.