LEGO Creative Child Care Center
The KinderCare Difference is our commitment to your child's future.
With our experienced staff and innovative programs unlike any other, we provide your child with an unsurpassed learning experience.
Your child will discover that learning is fun, while making new friends and building strong relationships with teachers who partner with you in your child's education.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- When you join the LEGO Creative Childcare Center, you will be part of a variety of family functions and events held each month. Through our center functions, we are able to foster relationships between parents within our center allowing them to meet and get to know one another on a more personal basis. The center atmosphere here at LEGO Creative Childcare Center is one big happy family!
- Safety features of the LEGO Creative Childcare Center include key pad entry and fenced-in playgrounds. Each member of the team is certified in CPR, AED, and First Aid. Our facility is certified to administer medication to students which includes over the counter medications as well as emergency medications. The LEGO Creative Childcare Center is also recognized as an Eco- Healthy Childcare Center.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30am to 6pm, M-F
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Endorse LEGO Creative Child Care Center. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Which Schools Did Our Presidents Attend? Part 3 - Wilson to Trump
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
School Security: It Could Never Happen Here Or Could It?
School shootings and other emergency situations won't happen in your school, right? Who knows! Better to put in place the steps necessary to protect the school community than to be caught unprepared.
July 06, 2022Parents' FAQs About Private School
You have dozens of reasons why you think a private school is a good option for your child. But you also have some concerns. We address those here.