St Mary's Academy
Tel: (413) 567-0907
- Saint Mary's Academy serves students, pre-kindergarten through grade eight, from 13 counties.
- The students are encouraged to develop to their full potential within a Christ-centered, challenging academic school community.
- Students learn acceptance and appreciation of others by fostering a sincere love of God, in a nurturing family environment.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||198 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||20 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||See web site for updated tuition. www.stmaryslongmeadow.org|
|Admissions Director||Jenna Banaitis|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Freestyle Skiing, Snowboarding, SoccerBasketball, Freestyle Skiing,|
- Saint Mary's School serves students, pre-kindergarten through grade eight, from 13 different counties. The students are encouraged to develop to their full potential within a Christ-centered, challenging academic school community. Students learn acceptance and appreciation of others by fostering a sincere love of God, in a nurturing family environment.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Springfield Grades: PK-8 | 461 students
153 Eddywood St
Springfield, MA 01118
(413) 782-5246 3.3 PK-8
- Palmer Grades: 2-12 | 17 students
251 Shearer St
Palmer, MA 01069
(413) 283-7560 14.9 2-12
- Enfield Grades: NS-PK
561 Taylor Rd
Enfield, CT 06082
(860) 763-3407 4.9 NS-PK
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.