St John The Baptist School
5.00 (1 review)
- St. John the Baptist School perpetuates the teachings and traditions of the Catholic Faith.
- With the guidance of the Holy Spirit, we educate the whole child - spiritually, emotionally, academically and physically.
- Our dedicated faculty challenges each student, nursery through grade eight, to reach his or her fullest potential.
- An atmosphere of mutual respect and cooperation is fostered as we prepare the students to joyfully serve their families and communities.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||269 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
SpringfieldGrades: PK-12 | 292 students
965 Plumtree Road
Springfield, MA 01119
WestfieldGrades: PK-8 | 255 students
35 Bartlett St
Westfield, MA 01085
LongmeadowGrades: PK-8 | 254 students
56 Hopkins Pl
Longmeadow, MA 01106
DeerfieldGrades: K-9 | 206 students
94 Old Main Street, PO Box 8
Deerfield, MA 01342
HolyokeGrades: PK-8 | 234 students
21 Westfield Rd
Holyoke, MA 01040
My son is in the eighth grade at St. John the Baptist School. He has been there since preschool. The curriculum is excellent in that it progresses smoothly from grade to grade. Students write on a daily basis and students learn the rules of grammar and composition. Students do projects and practice public speaking when they present their projects. The prinicpal is dedicated and hardworking. She knows every student in the school.
- Posted by Parent - mb123
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?