St John The Baptist School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (413) 583-8550
- St. John the Baptist School perpetuates the teachings andtraditions of the Catholic Faith.
- With the guidance of the HolySpirit, we educate the whole child - spiritually, emotionally,academically and physically.
- Our dedicated faculty challenges eachstudent, nursery through grade eight, to reach his or her fullestpotential.
- An atmosphere of mutual respect and cooperation isfostered as we prepare the students to joyfully serve theirfamilies and communities.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||254 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Holyoke Grades: PK-8 | 212 students
21 Westfield Rd
Holyoke, MA 01040
(413) 536-2236 8.3 PK-8
- Longmeadow Grades: PK-8 | 198 students
56 Hopkins Pl
Longmeadow, MA 01106
(413) 567-0907 8.9 PK-8
- Monroe Grades: 7-12 | 289 students
3300 Westminister Ave
Monroe, LA 71201
(318) 323-9636 1261.3 7-12
My son is in the eighth grade at St. John the Baptist School. He has been there since preschool. The curriculum is excellent in that it progresses smoothly from grade to grade. Students write on a daily basis and students learn the rules of grammar and composition. Students do projects and practice public speaking when they present their projects. The prinicpal is dedicated and hardworking. She knows every student in the school.
- Posted by Parent - mb123
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.