Cooley Street KinderCare
Tel: (413) 783-2323
Cooley Street KinderCare Photo #2 - Welcome to our parent information center. You can find communnity events, supportive articles, child refferals and support services for families.
Cooley Street KinderCare Photo #8 - Our outdoor playground gives children the opportunity to ride bikes on the sidewalks, climb on the playscape, play basket ball on the court, and plant in the flower garden.
The Staff here at the 201 Cooley Street KinderCare are both conscientious and attentive individuals.
The staff brings with it many years of experience in the education and caring for young children.
Many of our staff have been a part of the KinderCare family for multiple years.
The entire staff welcome and encourage all new family to join our KinderCare family.
At KinderCare we believe that your family could become an extension of our KinderCare family.
Your child will be educationally stimulated in an learning environment by a loving team of passionate teachers.
Please come in to tour our center. We would enjoy introducing you to our teachers and show you our approach to developing the whole child.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to the Springfield KinderCare in Springfield, Massachusetts. We invite you to visit our center and meet all of our wonderful teachers that are both caring and nurturing. During a tour you would be able to view the different learning areas in each room enhanced with the theme related curriculum. We believe in developing your child's social, emotional, cognitive and physical well being. We believe that KinderCare should become an extension of your family. Our dedicated staff take pride in getting to know you, your child and your family, through daily interactions and conversations. We have a secure building and playground where your child may play and learn in a safe environment.
- At the Springifeld KinderCare center we strive to keep the environment safe for your child. We have a coded entry on the front door. The code is given only to parents, all other visitors must ring the bell and be checked for pick up authorization. We have a very strict pick up policy for your child's protection and safety. All of the doors throughout the center are locked . Our playground is fully fenced and all gates have child safety locks on them. We offer a healthy four week rotating menu here at the center. Our menu is high in protein, low in fat, sugar and salt. We offer breakfast, lunch and afternoon snack. We have a health and safety Coordinator here at the center. Leann's duties entail keeping all children's physicals and lead tests up to date. She checks on daily medications, charting them as necessary. Leann ensures that all staff have their first aide and CPR certificates. She conducts monthly fire and disaster drills.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00PM , M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- New England Farm Workers' Council and NACCRRA
Nearby Private Schools
The nearest high school to Cooley Street KinderCare is Curtis Blake Day School (1.0 miles away)
The nearest elementary school and preschool is Pioneer Valley Montessori School (0.5 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Springfield Grades: NS-6 | 105 students
1524 Parker Street
Springfield, MA 01129
(413) 782-3108 0.5 NS-6
- Springfield Grades: 2-12 | 29 students
91 Old Acre Rd
Springfield, MA 01129
(413) 783-0567 1.1 2-12
- Springfield Grades: PK-8 | 461 students
153 Eddywood St
Springfield, MA 01118
(413) 782-5246 2.2 PK-8
Choosing a private school is a process with many parts to it. It also takes 18-24 months to complete. This collection of articles deals with the first part of the process in which you begin to look at private schools and what they offer.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.