Pioneer Valley Montessori School is fully accredited by the American Montessori Society, the National Association for the Education of Young Children and the Massachusetts Department of Early Education and Care.
We offer programs for children from 18 months old through 6th grade.
- School Type: Montessori School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-6
- Enrollment: 81 students
- Average class size: 16 students
- Application Deadline: Feb. 1 / rolling
- Source: Verified school update
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 30%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Feb. 1 / rolling
Elementary - $12,250 (1-6th grade) Preschool - 5 full days $9,950 Preschool - 3 full days $7,300 Preschool- 3 half days $5,200 Toddler (18 mos.- 2.9 years) Please see website for the different options. (see website for details)
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
Chess Club, Computer Class, Sewing Club
We have been inspiring confident, motivated learners to reach their fullest potential since 1964. We are an independent, nonprofit, private day school offering the Montessori curriculum for children ages 18 months sixth grade.
- Montessori curriculum for pre-school age that includes: phonics, writing, reading, mathematics, geometry, nature, classification, geography, and cultural studies.
- Montessori curriculum for Elementary includes: Math, Language (reading, writing, grammar, spelling, research skills, handwriting, public speaking) Science (zoology, botany, weather, earth science, ecology) History, STEAM and practical life skills.
- Individual attention
- Physical Eduction
- Summer Program (for ages 5 and under)
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Pioneer Valley Montessori School?
The application deadline for Pioneer Valley Montessori School is Feb. 1 / rolling (applications are due on Feb. 1 but additional applications are reviewed year-round as space permits ).
Endorse Pioneer Valley Montessori School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Examining the Current State of Vouchers in Arizona
This comprehensive article explores the current state of voucher programs in Arizona, examining the relevant state laws, pros and cons, and their impact on education. Gain authoritative insights into the Empowerment Scholarship Accounts (ESA) program, equity concerns, and the ongoing debate surrounding educational choice in Arizona.
Volunteering at Your Children's Private School
Discover the many meaningful ways parents can get involved at their children's private school and make a positive impact on the educational journey. From PTA involvement to sharing specialized skills, find out how your contributions can strengthen the school community.