St Joan Of Arc School
5.00 (1 review)
- St. Joan of Arc School, as a vital ministry of the parish, continues the church's mission of evangelization by preparing students, spiritually, intellectually, socially, emotionally, and physically to be responsible, adaptable and faithful citizens for Christian witness and action in a pluralistic changing society.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2005|
|Total Students||585 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||27:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Boca Raton Grades: PK-12 | 582 students
470 NW 4th Ave.
Boca Raton, FL 33432
(561)391-2727 0.8 PK-12
- Boca Raton Grades: PK-8 | 527 students
2400 NW 51st Street
Boca Raton, FL 33431
(561)994-5006 4.3 PK-8
St Joan of Arc is a great school with high academics. The school is the only Catholic School in the Diocese of Palm Beach, and only the 6th in the State of Florida, to be STREAM certified. Technology is top-notch with one-to-one iPads, Apple TV in all the classrooms and is a Google School. There are many clubs and after-school activities, including sports, for all the kids' grades PreK3 to 8th. Great school!
- Posted by Parent - Denise P
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.