St. Joan of Arc Catholic School continues a rich Christ-centered tradition of faith-filled education that has been a vibrant part of the community since 1922.
Our students, who mirror the diverse neighborhoods we serve, are inspired to achieve academic excellence and are committed to respect all of God's creation.
From Preschool though eighth-grade, our students are challenged to make positive contributions to the world through leadership, integrity and service (LIS).
Quick Stats (2023)
- Top Ranked IN School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 333 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
St. Joan Of Arc School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Indiana for:
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Learning Difference Programs
Learning Programs Supported
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 24%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- St. Joan of Arc graduates will be prepared spiritually and academically for an increasingly challenging, complex, and technological world in which we live and in which they will lead by using the skills developed through Leadership, Integrity and Service (LIS).
- St. Joan of Arc will break the mold of the traditional parochial school, and set the trend for Catholic education where leaders for the twenty-first century are formed by faith, and equipped through liberal arts and sciences to shape the world by lives of integrity and service.
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
What is St. Joan Of Arc School's ranking?
St. Joan Of Arc School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Indiana for: Largest student body.
When is the application deadline for St. Joan Of Arc School?
The application deadline for St. Joan Of Arc School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
This school has formed me into who I am today and it continues to teach me good moral for my life.
Endorse St. Joan Of Arc School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Exploring Educational Savings Accounts: A Guide for Parents
This comprehensive article explores the different educational savings accounts available to parents for private K-12 education and tertiary education. It provides detailed explanations of each account, including the 529 College Savings Plan, Coverdell Education Savings Accounts, and Custodial Accounts. The article cites applicable legal authorities and emphasizes the importance of informed decision-making by consulting with legal and financial professionals.
Montessori Schools: An Overview
Are you curious about an educational approach that nurtures independent, creative, and lifelong learners? Look no further! We invite you to dive into the fascinating world of Montessori education and unlock its incredible potential for your children.
Securing Your School
With the rise of school shootings and other violent incidents, it is essential to have a comprehensive plan in place to protect everyone on your school campus.