- Top Ranked UT School
- Grades: 8-12
- Enrollment: 203 students
- Yearly Tuition: $64,800
- Acceptance rate: 70%
- Average class size: 12 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Model United Nations, Mountain Biking, Rock Climbing, Skateboarding, Skiing, Snowboarding, Student Council (STUCO), Student Prefecting, Sustainability Council, Yearbook
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Equestrian Program, Honor Council, National Honor Society, Outdoors, Robotics, Student Government
- Wasatch Academy is a co-educational community and home to students from more than 30 countries and 35 states. Our specialized style of project-based learning is creative but intensive and focuses on helping every student reach their highest potential.
- The academic opportunities are plenty; the student-to-teacher ratio is 1:10 and over 130 courses are offered in 12 subject areas. Students complete course requirements with a deep content understanding and personal ownership of their learning. They also gain respect for the environment and attain a powerful awareness of how communities are interconnected.
- While at Wasatch Academy, students are given many opportunities to fill their resume with leadership positions, athletic participation, art experience, community service, and much more.
- Students learn personal and global responsibility through engaging classroom discussions, college counseling support, and real-life experiences of helping others inside and outside the school community.
- Wasatch Academy students attend universities such as Standford, Harvard, Duke, Yale, Johns Hopkins, Penn, Dartmouth, Caltech, Cornell, Berkely University of California, UCLA, MIT, and many more.
- LD types supported: Yes
- Wasatch Academy accreditations: National Association of Independent Schools, The Association of Boarding Schools, Pacific Northwest Association of Independent Schools
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Wasatch Academy cost?
Wasatch Academy's tuition is approximately $64,800 for private students and $11,000 for summer students.
What is the acceptance rate of Wasatch Academy?
The acceptance rate of Wasatch Academy is 70%, which is lower than the national average of 82%. Wasatch Academy's acceptance rate is ranked among the top private schools in Utah with low acceptance rates.
Does Wasatch Academy offer a summer program?
Yes, Wasatch Academy offers a summer program. Visit their summer school page for more information.
What sports does Wasatch Academy offer?
Wasatch Academy offers 19 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Cheering, Climbing, Cross Country, Cycling, Equestrian, Freestyle Skiing, Golf, Indoor Soccer, Mountain Biking, Rock Climbing, Ski Jumping, Snowboarding, Soccer, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball and Weightlifting. Wasatch Academy is ranked as one of the top 20% of private schools in Utah for most sports offered.
What is Wasatch Academy's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Wasatch Academy?
The application deadline for Wasatch Academy is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Wasatch Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards