- Top Ranked UT School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-9
- Enrollment: 149 students
- Yearly Tuition: $8,995
- Acceptance rate: 75%
- Average class size: 16 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Arches Academy ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Utah for:
Academics and Faculty
(View more info)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Arts and Music Programs:
Concert Choir, Drama Club
- INTERACTIVE LEARNING EMPOWERING KIDS.
- Arches Academy provides interactive learning opportunities that make education exciting. Interactive Learning is an active, learner-centric methodology where students can put their knowledge and skills to use in a meaningful and relevant fashion. We believe that students learn best through real-life, intriguing experience and carefully craft learning activities that offer students an educational experience like no other.
- Arches Academy is the only school in Utah Valley that provides interactive, Gifted & Talented educational experiences for all students. Through our non-traditional, project-based approach, we empower students to think innovatively, engage in collaborative groups, create meaningful connections through an inclusive global mindset, and develop their innate creative and curious energy.
- We value the education of each student that walks the halls of Arches Academy. When a child experiences that special ah-ha moment every single day it will excited them, engage them and create an enthusiasm for learning that will set them on a trajectory for a life full of achievement. The values we have in place for our school allow students to elevate their experience and personal relationship with their education.
- INDIVIDUALIZED: We value a climate in which the worth of each individual is continually affirmed, and in which students can have meaningful experiences in a stimulating environment where they feel safe, inspired, challenged, and creative.Each student at Arches Academy is valued as a unique individual whose mental, physical, and emotional capabilities and needs underscore daily learning and overall success. Small class sizes and leveled learning allow for personal interaction and enrichment opportunities in a safe, nurturing, academic environment.
- INTERACTIVE: We believe that interacting with the world empowers kids. We use gifted and talented learning techniques including project-based learning, field trips, and mini-courses to encourage students to follow their passions and pursue projects that excite them.
- WHOLE-CHILD: We believe there are essential elements that contribute to the education of a child: namely, attitude and ability of the student, support of home and community, and a nurturing, yet challenging educational environment.
- DIVERSE STUDENT BODY: Students at Arches Academy come from Utah as well as many different parts of the world. We welcome the diversity of talents, perspective, culture and voice that contribute to our unique educational environment.Arches Academy is the only Preschool through 8th grade school in Utah Valley able to issue I-20 visas. We have had students from Korea, Japan, Brazil, Australia, The United Kingdom, and many more countries around the world attend our program.
- EMPOWERING STUDENTS: We believe all students are capable of learning and are equipped with innate talents and multiple intelligences. Recognizing, training, and enhancing these talents empower students to achieve their highest potential in core academic subjects and beyond.We use Core Knowledge and Singapore Math curriculums which are aligned nationally and internationally and integrated with hands on learning experiences to build bridges of understanding.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Arches Academy cost?
What is the acceptance rate of Arches Academy?
Does Arches Academy offer a summer program?
What is Arches Academy's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Arches Academy?
Endorse Arches Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards