- Our team of teachers brings diversity, dedication, passion and one-hundred thirty years of combined experience in Early Childhood Education.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to the Orem KinderCare. Our website is a great first step to getting to know what our experienced and passionate team of teachers have to offer you and your child(ren).
- The health and safety of children is something we pride ourselves in. Our entire staff has cleared thorough background screenings and is required to have CPR/First Aid and food handler's certification. The building has a secured entry and the outside doors are always locked. We have a dedicated health and safety coordinator who is committed to monitoring our center on a daily basis to maintain our high standards
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, Spanish
- Utah State Horizon, Vocational Rehab, NACCRRA.
Nearby Private Schools
- The nearest high school, elementary school and preschool to Orem KinderCare is Arches Academy (1.2 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Orem Grades: NS-9 | 150 students
280 S 400 E
Orem, UT 84097
(801) 374-5480 1.2 NS-9
- Provo Grades: 6-12 | 91 students
4501 N University Ave
Provo, UT 84604
(801) 491-3910 1.6 6-12
- Provo Grades: PK-8 | 122 students
1598 W 820 N
Provo, UT 84601
(801) 356-1000 2.2 PK-8
- Provo Grades: 7-12 | 115 students
5600 Heritage School Dr
Provo, UT 84604
(855) 999-3127 2.4 7-12
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.