Our team of teachers brings diversity, dedication, passion and one-hundred thirty years of combined experience in Early Childhood Education.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to the Orem KinderCare. Our website is a great first step to getting to know what our experienced and passionate team of teachers have to offer you and your child(ren).
- The health and safety of children is something we pride ourselves in. Our entire staff has cleared thorough background screenings and is required to have CPR/First Aid and food handler's certification. The building has a secured entry and the outside doors are always locked. We have a dedicated health and safety coordinator who is committed to monitoring our center on a daily basis to maintain our high standards
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, Spanish
- Utah State Horizon, Vocational Rehab, NACCRRA.
Nearby Private Schools
The nearest high school, elementary school and preschool to Orem KinderCare is Arches Academy (1.2 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Orem Grades: NS-9 | 150 students
280 S 400 E
Orem, UT 84097
(801) 374-5480 1.2 NS-9
- Provo Grades: 6-12 | 91 students
4501 N University Ave
Provo, UT 84604
(801) 491-3910 1.6 6-12
- Provo Grades: PK-9 | 188 students
1598 W 820 N
Provo, UT 84601
(801) 356-1000 2.2 PK-9
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
Each state sets its own teacher certification requirements. While many private schools do not require you to be certified, it is in your best interests to obtain certification. This article includes contact information for state education offices so you can begin the process.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.