Our team of teachers brings diversity, dedication, passion and one-hundred thirty years of combined experience in Early Childhood Education.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to the Orem KinderCare. Our website is a great first step to getting to know what our experienced and passionate team of teachers have to offer you and your child(ren).
- The health and safety of children is something we pride ourselves in. Our entire staff has cleared thorough background screenings and is required to have CPR/First Aid and food handler's certification. The building has a secured entry and the outside doors are always locked. We have a dedicated health and safety coordinator who is committed to monitoring our center on a daily basis to maintain our high standards
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, Spanish
- Utah State Horizon, Vocational Rehab, NACCRRA.
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Orem KinderCare?
The application deadline for Orem KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Orem KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Exploring Educational Savings Accounts: A Guide for Parents
This comprehensive article explores the different educational savings accounts available to parents for private K-12 education and tertiary education. It provides detailed explanations of each account, including the 529 College Savings Plan, Coverdell Education Savings Accounts, and Custodial Accounts. The article cites applicable legal authorities and emphasizes the importance of informed decision-making by consulting with legal and financial professionals.
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
October 30, 2023Volunteering at Your Children's Private School
Discover the many meaningful ways parents can get involved at their children's private school and make a positive impact on the educational journey. From PTA involvement to sharing specialized skills, find out how your contributions can strengthen the school community.