- Our team of teachers brings diversity, dedication, passion and one-hundred thirty years of combined experience in Early Childhood Education.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to the Orem KinderCare. Our website is a great first step to getting to know what our experienced and passionate team of teachers have to offer you and your child(ren).
- The health and safety of children is something we pride ourselves in. Our entire staff has cleared thorough background screenings and is required to have CPR/First Aid and food handler's certification. The building has a secured entry and the outside doors are always locked. We have a dedicated health and safety coordinator who is committed to monitoring our center on a daily basis to maintain our high standards
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, Spanish
- Utah State Horizon, Vocational Rehab, NACCRRA.
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Orem Grades: PK-12 | 164 students
280 S 400 E
Orem, UT 84097
(801)374-5480 1.2 PK-12
- Provo Grades: 8-12 | 86 students
4501 N University Ave
Provo, UT 84604
(801)227-2000 1.6 8-12
- Provo Grades: PK-8 | 122 students
1598 W 820 N
Provo, UT 84601
(801)356-1000 2.2 PK-8
- Provo Grades: 7-12 | 115 students
5600 Heritage School Dr
Provo, UT 84604
(855)999-3127 2.4 7-12
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.