5.00 (1 review)
- We strive to develop healthy attitudes that are supportive of life-long learning and productive citizenship.
- We believe all students can learn and education is standards-based.
- Telos offers a fully accredited academic program through Telos Academy.
- Classes are kept intimate with a teacher ratio of 1:6.
- Every attempt is made to work in a flexible way with all students and to take into account individual learning styles.
- In addition to regular teachers, we have Academic Directors who are constantly involved in all areas of the education piece, and provide students with extra one - on - one time as needed.
- Telos Academy is able to work with students who may want to earn college credit, make up missing credits, prepare for college, or work on getting a GED.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 8-12|
|Total Students||59 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
I have a 15 yr old with ADHD and executive functioning issues as well as emotional problems. Is this school appropriate ?
- Posted by Parent - Jillk
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.