Provo Canyon School-provo Campus
- Provo Canyon School specializes in treating adolescent boys and girls, ages twelve through seventeen, who have the capability for normal functioning but are not meeting expectations.
- These adolescents are manifesting emotional, behavioral and learning difficulties and have been unresponsive to out-patient counseling or previous in-patient psychiatric or substance abuse programs.
- Provo Canyon School offers a proven method of turning around the lives of young people beset by emotional and behavioral problems.
- Our caring, multidisciplinary professionals operate in a unique environment which can help make a positive difference in a troubled teenager's life.
- At Provo Canyon School we believe that children thrive on a clear understanding of what is expected of them.
- Our expectations are based upon the philosophy that youth must take responsibility for their actions or inactions.
- They must also show consideration and respect for others. This philosophy is evident in all areas of campus life; from the cleanliness and order of personal belongings to daily interactions with staff and peers.
- We also expect students to achieve their highest potential in academics while they work on the issues that resulted in placement at Provo Canyon School.
- At Provo Canyon School we are committed to providing an environment conducive to success.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 8-12|
|Total Students||86 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Provo Grades: PK-8 | 122 students
1598 W 820 N
Provo, UT 84601
(801)356-1000 3.7 PK-8
- Layton Grades: PK-12 | 401 students
2352 E Highway 193
Layton, UT 84040
(807)771-7141 57.8 PK-12
- Mount Pleasant Grades: 8-12 | 333 students
120 S 100 W
Mount Pleasant, UT 84647
(435)462-1400 52.9 8-12
- Ogden Grades: 9-12 | 170 students
1790 Lake St
Ogden, UT 84401
(801)394-1515 65.5 9-12
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.