Ivy Hall Academy
- Top Ranked UT School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Students: 196 students
- Acceptance rate: 80%
- Average class size: 18 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Scholarship - we teach one grade level ahead and students test 1-3 grade levels ahead. All students improve their speed reading with EyeQ, and high schoolers do weekly ACT test prep. Our 6th-12th graders take classes from ASU's Prep Digital curriculum.
- Leadership - we are a 7 Habits school and our students practice the 7 Habits of Leadership. Students practice public speaking in preparation for our annual speech festival. We also have them apply for our Harvard Manners Night.
- Citizenship - Every morning, students perform the pledge of allegiance to the American flag. Patriotism is an underlying theme at Ivy Hall. We have an annual global studies trip where every other year we visit Washington D.C. and learn about the constitution, bill of rights, and founding fathers of our nation. We perform a model United Nations Seminar every year.
- Entrepreneurship - Every student starts a business. They prepare for the annual Shark Tank business competition. Students learn coding, web design, and app development. High school seniors do an entrepreneurship practicum as well as a technology practicum at a Silicon Slopes tech company. With dual enrollment options, high schoolers get the chance to learn coding and technology and do an entrepreneurship practicum.
Endorse Ivy Hall Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards