Montessori Learning Center
- The Montessori Learning Center relocated at 310 S. 400 W., Lindon, Utah, after being in business in Orem for 20 years.
- The program offers learning in four different classrooms. There is the Toddler Classroom designed for ages 14 months to 3 year old.
- Then the Preschool for children 3 to 5 years old.
- The Jr. Classroom for Kindergarten to 2nd Grade. And, at present, the Sr. Classroom for those 3rd to 6th Grade.
- Offered for our students only is an extended care program for those needing care before or after hours.
- The center will offer enrollment for 160 students in this and surrounding areas.
- Classes for staff, parents and the public on Emotional Intelligence have been offered through the Montessori Learning Center for over 8 years now.
- These classes are offered in a workshop lasting 8 weeks and held on a weekday evening.
- The cost is free to our parents only, and a great benefit, as heralded by past participants.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other Montessori association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||76 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lehi Grades: PK-8
3920 N. Traverse Mountain Blvd.
Lehi, UT 84043
(801)407-8777 10.9 PK-8
- Orem Grades: NS-6 | 16 students
1897 N 135 W
Orem, UT 84057
(801)225-5065 1.3 NS-6
- Orem Grades: PK-12 | 164 students
280 S 400 E
Orem, UT 84097
(801)374-5480 3.4 PK-12
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.