Bell Canyon Montessori School
- Bell Canyon Montessori is a program from PreK to 3rd grade.
- Our objectives are to implement the Montessori method and help the child develop independence as a learner, to have comfortable and productive peer relations, to learn basic skills and concepts necessary for intellectual development, to be aware of and to organize their environment in terms of his or herself, and to kindle an excitement for lifelong learning. www.bellcanyonmontessori.com.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-3|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||64 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||25 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Our tuition ranges from $315 to $925 based on student schedule.|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Ally Altuna|
- Please go to www.bellcanyonmontessori.com for school website and information
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lehi Grades: NS-8
3920 N. Traverse Mountain Blvd.
Lehi, UT 84043
(801)407-8777 7.6 NS-8
- Lindon Grades: NS | 76 students
310 S 400 W
Lindon, UT 84042
(801)796-7672 15.9 NS
Every private school parent is encouraged to help the school in whatever way he can. Here are some things you can do to make a contribution to your school.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.