- Celebrating 45 years of learning and fun, Challenger School is an independent private school that focuses on academic excellence, individual achievement, strong logic and thinking skills, and self-reliance.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Our curriculum focuses on the foundations of knowledge: language arts, math, and logic. Early mastery of these basics prepares students for advanced studies and learning at an accelerated pace.
- Breathtaking Results - Our uniquely structured classes yield astonishing results in young students. Challenger students achieve scores on average in the 90th percentile on the national Stanford Achievement Test (SAT). This means that our average student outperforms nine out of ten students who take that test. Challenger School offers preschool through eighth grade programs that prepare children to live happily and successfully for their whole lives.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Salt Lake City Grades: PK-8 | 354 students
1452 E 2700 S
Salt Lake City, UT 84106
(801)486-4895 10.8 PK-8
- Salt Lake City Grades: 7-12 | 38 students
4998 S. Galleria Drive
Salt Lake City, UT 84123
(801)467-5911 7.7 7-12
- Salt Lake City Grades: NS-6 | 203 students
2416 East 1700 South
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
(801)355-1555 12.4 NS-6
- Salt Lake City Grades: K-12 | 129 students
240 East 5600 South
Salt Lake City, UT 84107
(801)266-5521 6.4 K-12
July 13, 2018
Schools for the artistically gifted child are in short supply.
July 07, 2018
As you’ve been doing your boarding school research, you’ve likely seen ISEE/SSAT score submission requirements for your target schools, and understand how important scores are to the admissions process. Unfortunately, tremendous candidates can get bypassed because they were not able to demonstrate what they knew on test day.
June 26, 2018
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.