- Top Ranked UT School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-8
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Upcoming Events and News
- Fox 13 Interview- Challenger School is helping Utah students experience the joys of learning - 07/25/2018Challenger School talks about how making learning an enjoyable experience for children helps them succeed not only in school but later in life.
Summer School Offered
Summer Program Details
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 24%
Academics and Faculty
List of Courses Offered
Matriculation DataMatric. Data
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Our curriculum focuses on the foundations of knowledge: language arts, math, and logic. Early mastery of these basics prepares students for advanced studies and learning at an accelerated pace.
- Breathtaking Results - Our uniquely structured classes yield astonishing results in young students. Challenger students achieve scores on average in the 90th percentile on the national Stanford Achievement Test (SAT). This means that our average student outperforms nine out of ten students who take that test. Challenger School offers preschool through eighth grade programs that prepare children to live happily and successfully for their whole lives.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Challenger School - Sandy offer a summer program?
Yes, Challenger School - Sandy offers a summer program. Visit their summer school page for more information.
What is Challenger School - Sandy's ranking?
Challenger School - Sandy ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Utah for: Oldest founding date.
When is the application deadline for Challenger School - Sandy?
The application deadline for Challenger School - Sandy is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Challenger School - Sandy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.
SEO for Private Schools - Part 3: Using Social Media
Social media for private K-12 schools is a bit different from social media for businesses. Some tips and strategies here.
The Pros and Cons of Teaching Overseas
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.