Bright Horizons Family Solutions
- Welcome to Bright Horizons Family Solutions at DuPont! Bright Horizons at DuPont opened its doors in 1991 and then relocated to the Chestnut Run site in 1999.
- This center serves families who work for the Chestnut Run and surrounding DuPont sites, as well as families from the surrounding community.
- We have the capacity for 162 children ages 6 weeks to 5 years old.
- In each classroom, from infant to Pre-kindergarten, our highly skilled teachers provide the environment and experiences from which children learn.
- At Bright Horizons Family Solutions, we recognize how important new beginnings are in each child's development and to each family.
- Our mission is to provide a caring and nurturing environment where your child can learn and develop.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other special emphasis association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||24 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Newark Grades: PK-K | 62 students
459 Wyoming Rd
Newark, DE 19716
(302)831-2304 9.2 PK-K
- Wilmington Grades: NS-5 | 36 students
101 Garden Of Eden Rd
Wilmington, DE 19803
(302)478-5026 4.9 NS-5
- Wilmington Grades: PK-K | 94 students
2848 Grubb Rd
Wilmington, DE 19810
(302)529-9259 6.7 PK-K
Learn more about Financing Your Kids’ Education in Private School.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.