Bright Horizons Family Solutions
- Welcome to Bright Horizons Family Solutions at DuPont! Bright Horizons at DuPont opened its doors in 1991 and then relocated to the Chestnut Run site in 1999.
- This center serves families who work for the Chestnut Run and surrounding DuPont sites, as well as families from the surrounding community.
- We have the capacity for 162 children ages 6 weeks to 5 years old.
- In each classroom, from infant to Pre-kindergarten, our highly skilled teachers provide the environment and experiences from which children learn.
- At Bright Horizons Family Solutions, we recognize how important new beginnings are in each child's development and to each family.
- Our mission is to provide a caring and nurturing environment where your child can learn and develop.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other special emphasis association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||24 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Newark Grades: PK-K | 62 students
459 Wyoming Rd
Newark, DE 19716
(302)831-2304 9.2 PK-K
- Wilmington Grades: NS-5 | 36 students
101 Garden Of Eden Rd
Wilmington, DE 19803
(302)478-5026 4.9 NS-5
- Wilmington Grades: PK-K | 94 students
2848 Grubb Rd
Wilmington, DE 19810
(302)529-9259 6.7 PK-K
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Here's a recap of the steps you need to follow to find the right school for your child. Work through the process in sequence from beginning to end.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.