Enfield Montessori School
- Thank you for considering the Enfield Montessori School for your child.
- Current research increasingly supports Dr. Montessori`s conviction that the years from birth to twelve are most critical in a child`s life.
- This gift of a Montessori education is one of the most important gifts we can ever give our children.
- For over 50 years, EMS has been inspiring students to become passionate life-long learners, problem solvers and innovative thinkers in a compassionate and nurturing environment.
- Our school is a place where the child`s academic, social-emotional, and spiritual development is nurtured and challenged at every level to help them develop self-confidence, competency, concentration, critical thinking, compassion, and respect.
- Our goal is to not only fully prepare the child for their next educational experience and beyond but for life.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Association Montessori Internationale (AMI)
New England Association of Schools and Colleges
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Town services available|
|Total Students||172 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||25 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Navy blue pants, polo shirts)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,900|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,000|
|Admissions Director||Mrs. Elizabeth Page|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Chess Club, Math Club
Arts and Music Programs:
band lessons, Theater Program
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Avon Grades: NS-8 | 117 students
150 Fisher Dr
Avon, CT 06001
(860)677-2403 16.5 NS-8
- Mansfield Center Grades: PK-6 | 64 students
132 Pleasant Valley Road
Mansfield Center, CT 06250
(860)456-1031 24.9 PK-6
- Enfield Grades: NS-8 | 284 students
232 Pearl Street
Enfield, CT 06082
(860)745-5275 0.9 NS-8
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.