Trinity Christian Preschool
5.00 (3 reviews)
Tel: (860)688-2008 Ext. 101
- Preschool students explore God's love through daily Bible stories, worship with character building songs and prayer.
- The 3-year-old preschool program is theme-based which introduces and integrates letters, numbers, shapes, and colors. Pre-reading skills are emphasized through play, crafts, and hands-on activities.
- The 4-year-old preschool program is a literacy-based developmentally appropriate program designed to engage students. Using a simple phonics system, students can learn to read. Math skills are explored through number recognition, sorting, patterning, and sequencing. Themes introduce students to science and social studies through cognitively stimulating activities, projects and experiments.
- At Trinity Christian Preschool, we strive to encompass all aspects of early childhood development. The spiritual, intellectual, physical, social and emotional components are inseparable as we incorporate Biblical principles throughout our entire curriculum. The preschool program at Trinity Christian began in 1961 and continues to be a pillar of academic excellence in the community. Our structured program includes time for learning, play, and spiritual growth.
Trinity Christian Preschool places among the top 20% of private schools in Connecticut for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Other school association(s)
New England Association of Schools and Colleges
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||27 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,800|
|Tuition Notes||Financial assistance is available to those who qualify through Care4Kids|
|Admissions Director||Brianna Witkowski|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||2 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Arts and Music Programs:|
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Windsor Grades: PK-8 | 195 students
77 Bloomfield Avenue
Windsor, CT 06095
(860)688-6401 1.2 PK-8
- Windsor Grades: PK-K | 81 students
114 Palisado Ave
Windsor, CT 06095
(860)285-1400 1.9 PK-K
- West Hartford Grades: NS-8 | 107 students
100 Mayflower St
West Hartford, CT 06110
(860)561-2130 8.1 NS-8
- Windsor Grades: PK-K | 85 students
107 Palisado Avenue
Windsor, CT 06095
(860)688-4597 1.9 PK-K
My kids have excelled academically at Trinity Christian School. The class sizes are small and the teachers have time to truly invest in each and every child. The atmosphere in the school is one of overwhelming positivity and the students are kind and respectful to one another. The facilities are top notch and squeaky clean. The passion for quality education is evident in the school leadership. The students enjoy fun field trips and special events while maintaining tight focus on academics. I couldn't imagine a better place for my kids to learn and grow.
- Posted by Parent - windsormom
There is a wonderful feeling of community at TCS. As you enter the building, the floors gleam and the newly painted walls catch your eye. We are always impressed with the children's behavior as they smile and speak - holding the door for us as we enter. We find the faculty enthusiastic about teaching. The classrooms are decorated and condusive to learning. Our experience with TCS has been abd continues to be excellent.
- Posted by Administrator - wcar1
This is my first year working at TCS and I love it. The faculty truly loves the kids and everyone is focused on helping the students achieve their highest potential academically and spiritually. The students score well above average in standardized tests and are just a pure joy to work with and be around. This is a school that cares about the families it serves.
- Posted by Administrator - t.par
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.