Windsor Montessori School
- Windsor Montessori School is a Town of Windsor school which began in 1986.
- The school is fully accredited by the American Montessori Society and maintains National Accreditation from the National Academy of Early Childhood Programs.
- The student body ranges from age 18 months through 6 years.
- One toddler class and four primary classes occupy the Milo W. Peck Child Development Center Facility.
- The classrooms offer a carefully planned environment that provide a variety of educational experiences for toddler, preschool and kindergarten children.
- A prepared environment and hands-on educational materials are provided to take advantage of what children are naturally capable of learning.
- The aim is to develop curiosity, love of learning, respect for self, others and the environment while exposing the child to a wide variety of ideas and activities.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
National Association for the Education of Young Children
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||81 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||27:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hartford Grades: PK | 87 students
120 Holcomb St
Hartford, CT 06112
(860)769-3851 5.2 PK
- Windsor Grades: PK-8 | 195 students
77 Bloomfield Avenue
Windsor, CT 06095
(860)688-6401 0.7 PK-8
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.