The First Academy
- The first Academy recognizes and meet the needs of all God's people.
- We strengthen, equip and encourage our family to become disciples of our Lord and Savior.
- As disciples, we continually and creatively demonstrate God's love, thereby earning the right to share the Hope of the Gospel a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, now and forever.
- The Vision of the Academy is to win souls, make disciples and create A Church For All People so that everyone will experience God's love.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||38 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Enfield Grades: NS-8 | 172 students
1325 Enfield St
Enfield, CT 06082
(860)745-5847 11.1 NS-8
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.