- The first Academy recognizes and meet the needs of all God's people.
- We strengthen, equip and encourage our family to become disciples of our Lord and Savior.
- As disciples, we continually and creatively demonstrate God's love, thereby earning the right to share the Hope of the Gospel a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, now and forever.
- The Vision of the Academy is to win souls, make disciples and create A Church For All People so that everyone will experience God's love.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||38 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
EnfieldGrades: NS-6 | 165 students
1325 Enfield St
Enfield, CT 06082
BerlinGrades: K-9 | 61 students
166 Lincoln Street
Berlin, CT 06037
AvonGrades: NS-8 | 115 students
150 Fisher Dr
Avon, CT 06001
May 26, 2017
When you apply for a position at a private school, you need to use a slightly different approach than you would use if you were applying for a sales job somewhere.
May 25, 2017
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fisher offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.
May 25, 2017
Myths, urban legends and just plain misinformation abound concerning private schools. We shed some light on the facts you may not have known.