The First Academy
- The first Academy recognizes and meet the needs of all God's people.
- We strengthen, equip and encourage our family to become disciples of our Lord and Savior.
- As disciples, we continually and creatively demonstrate God's love, thereby earning the right to share the Hope of the Gospel a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, now and forever.
- The Vision of the Academy is to win souls, make disciples and create A Church For All People so that everyone will experience God's love.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||38 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Avon Grades: NS-8 | 117 students
150 Fisher Dr
Avon, CT 06001
(860)677-2403 7 NS-8
- Enfield Grades: NS-6 | 183 students
1325 Enfield St
Enfield, CT 06082
(860)745-5847 11.1 NS-6
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.