The First Academy
- The first Academy recognizes and meet the needs of all God's people.
- We strengthen, equip and encourage our family to become disciples of our Lord and Savior.
- As disciples, we continually and creatively demonstrate God's love, thereby earning the right to share the Hope of the Gospel a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, now and forever.
- The Vision of the Academy is to win souls, make disciples and create A Church For All People so that everyone will experience God's love.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||38 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Avon Grades: NS-8 | 117 students
150 Fisher Dr
Avon, CT 06001
(860)677-2403 7 NS-8
- Enfield Grades: NS-8 | 172 students
1325 Enfield St
Enfield, CT 06082
(860)745-5847 11.1 NS-8
As you begin to evaluate schools, keep these five basic questions in mind.
The Cristo Rey Network of schools currently comprises some 26 schools in 17 states and the District of Columbia. Truth is they are just getting started.
Teaching gifted children requires deft handling. These children need intellectual and sensory stimulation. But they also need guidance and careful nurturing so that they grow up handling their special gifts and themselves appropriately.