Praise Power & Prayer Christian School
5.00 (1 review)
- A Christian education is one that all Bible believing parents should want for their children.
- Praise, Power, and Prayer Christian School provides an atmosphere that encourages prayer and Bible reading along with daily devotions from our students, and we begin each day with a message from the Word of God delivered by Pastor Raymond McMahon of Praise, Power, and Prayer Temple, who also serves as the principal of Praise, Power, and Prayer Christian School.
- We believe that children should develop into men and women who know the Word of God and are unashamed to speak the truth of the gospel of Jesus Christ.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||39 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed Praise Power & Prayer Christian School also viewed these schools: Northwest Catholic High School.
I attended this school over the course of my school career; the curriculum was challenging (in good ways!), and the staff was dedicated to making sure that we developed good study skills and a broad knowledge base, as well as a deep understanding of the Bible. Now, as an adult, I can look back and be grateful that PPPCS prepared me well for college, my career, and my walk with God. This school is continuing to make a difference in children's lives!
- Posted by Student/Alumni - sdmcm
Nearby Homes for Sale
Contract cheating is more common than most of us realize. Finding somebody online to write essays or term papers is fairly easy to do. The way we parents counter immoral behavior like this is to discuss it frequently with our children.
As you begin to evaluate schools, keep these five basic questions in mind.
The Cristo Rey Network of schools currently comprises some 26 schools in 17 states and the District of Columbia. Truth is they are just getting started.