Praise Power & Prayer Christian School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (860) 285-8898
- A Christian education is one that all Bible believing parents should want for their children.
- Praise, Power, and Prayer Christian School provides an atmosphere that encourages prayer and Bible reading along with daily devotions from our students, and we begin each day with a message from the Word of God delivered by Pastor Raymond McMahon of Praise, Power, and Prayer Temple, who also serves as the principal of Praise, Power, and Prayer Christian School.
- We believe that children should develop into men and women who know the Word of God and are unashamed to speak the truth of the gospel of Jesus Christ.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||36 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 25%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed Praise Power & Prayer Christian School also viewed these schools: Northwest Catholic High School.
I attended this school over the course of my school career; the curriculum was challenging (in good ways!), and the staff was dedicated to making sure that we developed good study skills and a broad knowledge base, as well as a deep understanding of the Bible. Now, as an adult, I can look back and be grateful that PPPCS prepared me well for college, my career, and my walk with God. This school is continuing to make a difference in children's lives!
- Posted by Student/Alumni - sdmcm
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?