Liberty Christian Academy's mission is to partner with families and churches in discipling the student for Christ, to provide a quality Christian education, to provide opportunities for students to develop their talents to be used in a lifetime of Christian service.
Its vision statement is to partner with families to help produce godly young people who consistently make the right choices and impact their world for Jesus.
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 166 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 20%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Liberty Christian Academy's mission is to partner with families and churches in discipling the student for Christ, to provide a quality Christian education, to provide opportunities for students to develop their talents to be used in a lifetime of Christian service.
- Its vision statement is to partner with families to help produce godly young people who consistently make the right choices and impact their world for Jesus.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
What sports does Liberty Christian Academy offer?
Liberty Christian Academy offers 4 interscholastic sports: Baseball, Basketball, Soccer and Volleyball.
When is the application deadline for Liberty Christian Academy?
The application deadline for Liberty Christian Academy is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Liberty Christian Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
The Evolution of Early Reading Strategies for Children
Explore the journey of early reading strategies from the 17th century to the present day, uncovering the evolution of tools, methods, and technologies that have shaped how children learn to read. This article delves into the historical milestones and contemporary approaches that offer a fascinating look at literacy development in children.
The Evolution of School Choice: A Focus on Vouchers
Explore the history and evolution of school choice, focusing on vouchers. This article provides an in-depth analysis of vouchers' origins, growth, benefits, and criticisms as part of the broader school choice movement, along with a look at current trends and future outlook.
August 11, 2023Admissions Matters: Following Up, The Competition, & Deadlines
Navigating the complex landscape of private high school admissions requires expertise and insight. This article delves into essential areas that every school should master: inquiry follow-up, standing out in a competitive market, and choosing between rolling admissions and fixed admissions deadlines.