St Ignatius Loyola School
5.00 (2 reviews)
Tel: (636) 932-4444
- The mission of St. Ignatius Loyola School is to provide a firm foundation in the Catholic faith and in learning excellence, in an environment of active community life.
- Today, more so than ever, we, as a Catholic Parish, reaffirm our commitment to excellence at St. Ignatius School.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||55 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- O Fallon Grades: PK-8 | 542 students
203 W 3rd St
O Fallon, MO 63366
(636) 240-4474 26 PK-8
- Warrenton Grades: PK-8 | 153 students
716 E Booneslick Rd
Warrenton, MO 63383
(636) 456-3698 11.1 PK-8
- Washington Grades: PK-8 | 218 students
225 Cedar St
Washington, MO 63090
(636) 239-2590 9 PK-8
- Wentzville Grades: NS-8 | 725 students
632 E Hwy N
Wentzville, MO 63385
(636) 639-9887 17.7 NS-8
- Wentzville Grades: PK-8 | 437 students
701 S Church St
Wentzville, MO 63385
(636) 332-9913 18.7 PK-8
I graduated from Saint Ignatius and now a the 1st and 2nd grade teacher. The small classroom setting allows the teacher to give each and every student one on one attention. If interested in our school, I highly recommend you contact the school and come view our establishment.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Katherine Hoffman
I recently graduated from St. Ignatius of Loyola School and I must say that I would not have been happier at any other school. The teachers and staff are wonderful and strive for excellence. The students are all friends and everyone knows everyone. I love St. Ignatius and strongly recommend this school to any parents searching for a great school.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Jacob
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.