St Francis Borgia Grade School
Tel: (636) 239-2590
- In partnership with home, parish, and community, the St. Francis Borgia Parish Board of Education and Faculty ensure that the teachings and values of Jesus Christ are integrated in all aspects of school life.
- By providing the necessary resources for quality Catholic education, the Board and Faculty support the development of the whole person spiritually, intellectually, physically and socially.
- The educational mission of St. Francis Borgia Parish is to communicate God's love, develop strong and active faith, and inspire all to learn.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild Learning Diferences|
|Total Students||218 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Navy pants and white or light blue shirts)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Band, basketball, cheerleading, volleyball|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- O Fallon Grades: PK-8 | 542 students
203 W 3rd St
O Fallon, MO 63366
(636) 240-4474 24.3 PK-8
- Warrenton Grades: PK-8 | 153 students
716 E Booneslick Rd
Warrenton, MO 63383
(636) 456-3698 18.6 PK-8
- Wentzville Grades: NS-8 | 725 students
632 E Hwy N
Wentzville, MO 63385
(636) 639-9887 17 NS-8
- Wentzville Grades: PK-8 | 437 students
701 S Church St
Wentzville, MO 63385
(636) 332-9913 19.1 PK-8
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.