Tel: (636) 239-1636
- Immanuel Lutheran School exists to make disciples for Jesus Christ and enable academic achievement according to God given abilities providing a Christ centered atmosphere led by witnessing, committed instructors and staff members.
- Immanuel Lutheran School admits, as class size allows, students of any race, color, ethnic origin, or religion.
- Entrance requirements are those of the State of Missouri. A child entering Kindergarten must be five by August 1.
- All students must have proper immunizations as established by the State.
- We recognize each student as a unique child of God with special talents and abilities.
- We encourage each student to reach his or her potential.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||186 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.