- Immanuel Lutheran School exists to make disciples for Jesus Christ and enable academic achievement according to God given abilities providing a Christ centered atmosphere led by witnessing, committed instructors and staff members.
- Immanuel Lutheran School admits, as class size allows, students of any race, color, ethnic origin, or religion.
- Entrance requirements are those of the State of Missouri. A child entering Kindergarten must be five by August 1.
- All students must have proper immunizations as established by the State.
- We recognize each student as a unique child of God with special talents and abilities.
- We encourage each student to reach his or her potential.
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||197 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
You thought everything was set. The test scores were excellent. She had glowing teacher recommendations. The visit and the interview went well. But the school didn't accept your child. What do you do now?