- Immanuel Lutheran School exists to make disciples for Jesus Christ and enable academic achievement according to God given abilities providing a Christ centered atmosphere led by witnessing, committed instructors and staff members.
- Immanuel Lutheran School admits, as class size allows, students of any race, color, ethnic origin, or religion.
- Entrance requirements are those of the State of Missouri. A child entering Kindergarten must be five by August 1.
- All students must have proper immunizations as established by the State.
- We recognize each student as a unique child of God with special talents and abilities.
- We encourage each student to reach his or her potential.
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||207 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1|
National avg.: 13:1
October 18, 2017
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.