Lincoln Knowledge Beginnings
The teachers and staff at Lincoln's Knowledge Beginnings are passionate about educating and nurturing children.
The majority of our teachers have their Child Development Associate's Credential, Associate's Degree or Bachelor's degree in early childhood education.
The Lincoln's Knowledge Beginnings team strives for excellence through continuing education from biannual company professional development trainings to seeking additional college courses or seminars in the education field.
At the end of the day, the true key to our teacher's success is their passion for teaching and their love of learning.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
- Welcome to Lincoln's Knowledge Beginnings. We are very excited to
meet with you and your family. We believe in developing the whole
child with an emphasis on assisting your child's growth with their
social, emotional, cognitive and physical development.
Here at Knowledge Beginnings, we believe it takes a village to raise a child, and our parents consider us to be an extension of their families (their village). Your child will not only have a safe, secure and stimulating environment to learn in, but will have support from a team of child development experts who have a true passion for education and nurturing children.
We also proudly serve military families through Child Care Aware fee assistance.
- Child safety is a primary focus for our center. The center has a dedicated Health and Safety coordinator, all center staff are trained on SIDS prevention, Shaken Baby Syndrome prevention, First Aid and CPR. The center has an office in the front of the building and key code access to the classrooms. The building and playground are completely fenced in with access only from the inside of the building. The teachers take attendance every 30 minutes to ensure all children are accounted for at all times. Only parent authorized individuals are allowed to take children out of the center and are required to have photo identification. We take the safety of the children in our care very seriously and provide a healthy and safe learning environment.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage
- NACCRRA - Military program. Does not do title 20
Endorse Lincoln Knowledge Beginnings. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
2020-21 Best SSAT Prep Courses Reviewed
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.